Option 1 - Exclude/Include
1) Go to your photo book preview
2) Click on the element you want to move
3) Click on Exclude
4) Go to the page you want to add the photo
5) Click on the excluded elements and include them from there
This way you can also just exclude a photo you initially didn't want in your photo book.
Option 2 - Insert here
- Click on an element until it turns blue - you can choose as many as you like, even from multiple pages
- Now go to the page where you want to move all of those elements to
- Click the Button „Insert here“
Option 3 - Drag & Drop
- Drag & Drop pictures across pages
- Drag them between 2 pages to create a new page with the picture or
- Switch them with another picture on the same page (as long as they have roughly the same ratios).
Just press on the picture and hold. Now you can move it to another page (1. + 2. screenshot) or switch it with a picture on the same page (3. + 4. screenshot) 😊