Here's how to delete your account:
In the Journi Print app:
- Open the Journi Print app
- Click on Account in the bottom right corner
- Click on Settings
- Click on Delete my account at the bottom of the settings
In the Journi Blog app:
- Open the Journi Blog app
- Click on your profile picture in the bottom right corner
- Click on the three dots next to your profile name (iOS) / on the cog wheel (Android)
- Click on Delete My Account at the bottom of the Settings
In the webversion:
- Log into our webpage www.journiapp.com
- Click on your profile picture in the top right navigation bar and switch to Journi Blog
- Now enter the Journi Blog settings by again clicking on your profile picture
- Scroll down until you see the section Delete my account & click the button Delete
- Accounts with premium subscriptions
Before you delete your account, please make sure your premium subscription has been canceled (in case you have a running subscription). You can cancel the subscription in the App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Uninstalling the app doesn't do the job
Uninstalling the app will NOT automatically delete your account or stop your subscription.
- No option to restore data
Please, be aware that once your account and data were deleted, we do not have the option to restore your account and data. Both are permanently deleted.