You can choose 2 different fonts for your book - one is for all title elements (cover, title page, and all dates/titles) and one for all the normal text elements.
Change the font (title + text):
- Go to your title page inside the book OR to a page that has some text on it
- Click on the button "Change Fonts"
- Select the fonts you like
Change the color & style of the cover title:
- Click on your cover page and then on the button "Change Color & Style"
- Select which color you want, how big the title should be, and which alignment it has 🙌🏻
Troubleshoot - The font I want is not available 😭
- Check if your texts have any special characters or emojis that are new (also check in your excluded elements)
- When you find a special character delete it (if it's an excluded element, add it again and then edit the text to delete it completely)
- Now the font of your choosing should be available again - in case it's still not here, try restarting the app
If this doesn't help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you! 😊