- Click on a page to get more edit options
- Click the + button to add new elements
- Click on "Add Photos"
- Now you can choose from different sources -> local Gallery, Google Fotos, Journi Blog, Facebook. There is also the option to get pictures from Family & Friends (share them a link where they can upload photos - learn more HERE) and to select elements from a draft or past order
- Once you selected the pictures and clicked "Continue" you'll be asked if you want to insert the pictures "here" or "chronologically"
Pictures that are inserted with the option "here" won't get any automatic dates or maps!
- Click on the element (or multiple elements, also across pages) until it's blue
- Now click the "Remove" button
Don't worry, we never actually delete the elements from the draft you're working on and you can add them again later on.
Please sign in to leave a comment.