Just like in Journi Blog, you can add maps in your photo books via Journi Print. This way you can easily display where your Journi took place, cool right? .
In Journi Print the locations are retrieved from the photo itself, you can not add it manually. So make sure you give the app permission to acces location data - go to Privacy - Location services - switch on location services for both you camera & Journi Print
Here's how you get it done:
- Go to new Photo Book
- Select the pictures you want to add to your book
- Go to options
- Make sure the switch to generate a map is switched on
- A gorgeous map will appear in your book!
If you don't get maps, there are several reasons for this:
- For images sent via WhatsApp, the location data is often lost
- Unfortunately for imported photos from Google Photos - we do not get access to the location data
- the photos were taken with a camera that does not save GPS data
- the settings of your mobile phone camera do not record location data (but you can change that in the settings for future pics )
More information about our hacks in case it happens that you don't get any maps you can find here.